Thursday, March 16, 2006

Best of my best

Something that has been suggested for bloggers is to put links to "Best of..." in their sidebars. That way, a new visitor can get a sense of the sort of content available on the blog and returning visitors can easily locate popular articles. If you look to your right (no, the other right), you can see where I've started doing this. I currently have four items on this list. My question to you, my faithful readers, is this: are there any other items that you can think of which you think should be added to this list? Please let me know in comments. If I don't get any comments, then I'll know that no one is listening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adiel said...

What about something from your Alyria stories?

3/17/2006 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

i think you should write an extensive post clarifying the use of having an "other" right.

also, i think for the sake of understanding you (or your blog), you need to write a big article on metaconversations (or perhaps meta-blog posts).

3/20/2006 01:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home